Palissandro Classico MarblePalissandro Classico is a blue-beige with dark brown waves marble, quarried in Italy. Due to its cloudy pattern is particularly suitable for large-area applications. Better if installed in partially outdoor spaces.
- Compression tensile strength 1563 kg/cm²
- Tensile strength after freeze-thaw cycles 1478 kg/cm²
- Unitary modulus of bending tensile strength 181 kg/cm²
- Heat expansion coefficient 0,0045 mm/m°C
- Water imbibition coefficient 0,002300
- Impact strength 48 cm
- Mass by unit of volume 2667 kg/m³